Forensic Data Collection
BlueBear can guide you through the important process of collecting and analyzing electronically stored information (ESI), partnering with clients to develop a sound and efficient collection strategy. We use industry-leading technology and hardware to collect data from servers, laptops, desktops and other devices. Both our methods and our tools are defensible and easily validated. BlueBear’s forensic collections specialists conduct non-intrusive collection services on-site. Each forensic technician is an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) and has all the necessary tools to document, collect and preserve the integrity of ESI.
- Data Collection
- Tape Restoration
- Hard Drive Imaging
- Password Cracking
- Data Recovery and Analysis
BlueBear is able to offer a SaaS-based data processing service, Shift On-Demand. Shift is self service, which means that users have control over the experience from start to finish, allowing them to process data on their own schedule.
Shift is an ediscovery solution for preparing source data in various formats for native productions. Shift takes collected source data and processes and prepares it for native review in a review platform. Shift offers Industry-standard search & filtering capabilities to reduce the data set and determine relevant, responsive data.
- No Up Front Expenses: Because Shift is SaaS-based, users do not need to make a large capital investment for hardware and/or software.
- Flexible Data Intake Options, including: Secure data transfer, right from a web browser using, drag and drop.
- Deduplication: Reduce collected universe of documents by identifying and eliminating replicated documents.
- Detailed, Interactive Reports: Shift detailed reports allow for “scope selection,” which allows users to zero in on an individual custodian, or even a single dataset.
- Enterprise Search: Users can cull data with complex search & filtering criteria through an interactive search interface.
- Metadata Search Assistant: Receive provides spelling and word suggestions based on the processed data, including field-specific word suggestions.
- No More Load Files: Users can push data from the Shift service directly into Relativity, iCONECT or Concordance FYI.
- Rolling Deliverables & Globally Unique Exports: Shift offers two ways to make sure deliverables don’t include documents already exported.
Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies require document review teams that are supported by electronic discovery solutions that are flexible and scalable. Litigation is unpredictable by its very nature, and requires flexible, creative and accurate solutions. Our complete solution includes reliable and up-to-date equipment, trained and reliable project management, and sensible and secure procedures.
With our hosting services, clients can search, organize and analyze documents anywhere, contact real human support at any time, and work with our professionals to address unforeseen circumstances.
Flexible, reliable hosting solutions:
- Professionally-trained and certified hosting staff – Our hosting administrators have been certified in Relativity, Concordance and iCONECT, and have professional experience with other software and platforms.
- Dedicated project management – One primary hosting administrator will follow your matter from start to finish and ensure continuity of support, but sharing of knowledge among a small group of project managers ensures constant coverage.
- Third-Party Audited Security Compliance – All of our hosting solutions are installed and maintained at Sungard Availability Services, a proven high-availability technology provider that is regularly audited for SSAE-16, PCI, and ISO 20000-1 standards for security, processes and procedures.
- Custom reporting of review and data statistics – Using analytic tools in our hosting software as well as proprietary metrics, we provide custom reports on the progress of reviews, and their content.
- Database design consultation with experienced attorneys and hosting staff – Our organized and sensible database design techniques aid workflow, document review and database management.
BlueBear offers coding services to manage and organize documents, a critical component of database management. We utilize software that allows case-specific document coding versatility without sacrificing accuracy.
- Domestic coding
- Off-Shore coding
- Multi-Entry fields
- Single entry fields
- Data merge
- Bates coding
- Names mentioned
- Key terms
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Searchable PDF
- Logical Document Unitization